Our blended curriculum (Montessori, Reggio, high scope) helps the children to explore and discover, asking questions, testing theories, making plans and thinking deeply. Our diversity activities are structured to establish the link between practice and outcomes. The teacher is the link between the child and the environment.
The principles that we pay attention to in this center:
- Self-directed learning in a whole learning environment
- Together, the teacher and child form a relationship based on trust and respect that fosters self-confidence and a willingness to try new things
- Developing a positive attitude toward learning
- Helping each child develop self-confidence and independence
- Assisting each child in building concentration
- Fostering an abiding curiosity
- Developing habits of initiative and persistence
- Supports child’s individuality, and unique learning style
- Two hours of outdoor play time, French and Music are included in the program.
- This program has a 1:8 teachers to student ratio.